DR. ADITYA AGARWAL
M.B.B.S.,(DOMS), Master of Surgery (MS), Ophthalmology, DAVV, Indore. After that he has received extensive International training, in cataract surgery, phacoemulsification, glaucoma, Lasik, Medical retina at Japan, UK and USA.
WORLD CLASS TRAINING RECEIVED AT
- Institute of Clinical Ophthalmology, Kiryu, Japan
- Washington University, School of Medicine, Syracuse, USA
- Moorefield Eye Hospital, London, UK
- Queens Medical Centre, Nottingham and Watford General Hospital Mount Vernon Hospital, Watford, UK.
- Dr Aditya Agrawal has 35 years of experience in field of ophthalmology
- he has inherited The Legacy as a eye surgeon from my from his father late Doctor Ramesh Agrawal who was renowned eye surgeon of Indore
- Has been in active ophthalmic private practice since 1985
- he started the first glaucoma centre of Central India in 1990
- he has trained many young eye doctors in glaucoma and cataract surgery hastily word faculty lectures in many local regional and national conferences
- he was a member of Executive committee of glaucoma Society of India for 3 years
- Glaucoma – Pioneer in starting the first fully equipped Glaucoma centre in MP.
- he has very active member of Indore divisional office and logical Society for last 25 years
treating all patients with care and compassion irrespective of their financial ability is unique quality in him
other interest community health and community ophthalmology he has worked with NGO serving the rural population of Indore district for 20 years
mission in life is to provide quality Healthcare services with care and compassion to the cross section of society at affordable prices in a sustainable manner and eliminate needless blindness of the society in his own humble way
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES ATTENDED
PAPERS & PRESENTATIONS
- About 10 papers and 50 presentations at state, national and international level conferences.
- Invited as faculty in glaucoma at local ,state and national level.
- Member of first Latanaprost (XALATAN) Indian study team (PFIZER).
- Investigator in clinical trial of Alphagan,Combigan and Travatan (ALLERGAN).
- Co-investigator in Effect of Pregablin on visual field Study conducted by Pfizer.